IMG: Week 7 (ric)

  • From: Ric Carter <ricc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:04:36 -0500

Most of last week's are from the IIIf that's still leaking light. Used just the tiny W-Nikkor 35/3.5.

This old fellow was not a bit camera shy smoking his cigarette in a dark alleyway.

Bare tree not even there.

A woman lost in thought.

Distracted by Diesel.

This one is from the M7 and a T-E 135. I never saw such clean ballast.

This is left over from our recent snow. I keep some film in telephoto, and don't empty and process just for PAW. (I'm too cheap)

Ric Carter