IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: winter in Alicante (relatively speaking)

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:13:17 +0100

The winter chill has come to Alicante; the temperatures hover around 20-22 C (around 70 F). So the beaches are deserted, and I am short of topless señoritas. But I still like the beach, and the seaside, so here are a few pictures, taken mostly along my commute home from work:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=109

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: