Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: my favourite city

  • From: Carstensen Charles <chas3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:02:51 -0600

Nathan, great pictures, thanks for sharing the whole series with us. You must have had a wonderful time with terrific friends.

Oh, yes, I like your composition choices, too. That blue door could be explored some more, very interesting.

Chuck

On Apr 28, 2007, at 12:42 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

I spent last weekend in Copenhagen. It is my favourite place in the world, truly the place I call home. As usual, it is the people who make the place what it is, and so my PAW focuses mainly on them:
http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=80