IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: my favourite city

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:42:59 +0200

I spent last weekend in Copenhagen. It is my favourite place in the world, truly the place I call home. As usual, it is the people who make the place what it is, and so my PAW focuses mainly on them:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=80

In addition to the PAW images, I have also put up a gallery of pictures mainly from the Free City of Christiania, a hippie enclave in the middle of Copenhagen, and of the remains of the Youth House, a building which had been occupied by squatters during the past 20 or so years, and which was cleared by the police amid heavy riots earlier this month (most of the rioting was done by anarchists from all over Europe who adopted the place as their cause celebre):
http://www.frozenlight.eu/copenhagen_apr2007/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx