Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: a weekend in London with my daughter

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:16:44 -0700

As usual, I love the photographic reportage of your daily life. A great collection of you and your daughters outing. I'm envious of your travels and photography.

I'm looking forward to being a grandpa as my daughter is due within the next two weeks. Here's a picture of my daughter Jillian and her husband Dan (Dan is the one who travels to Eindhoven every few months) taken a few weeks ago. Obviously Dan won't be travelling for awhile.

Maybe I've shown this before??? Too bad if I have!   ;-)

http://www.visualimpressions.com/Jillian_and_Dan.jpg

:-)

Jim

At 09:31 AM 4/15/2007 +0200, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
We spent Easter weekend in London with our daughter. Three (well, actually 2 1/2) days with great weather in a city I love. The pictures I posted are from Saturday and Sunday; we were also there Monday, but the Monday images do not belong to week 14.

The images are here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=78
and as always, comments and critique are warmly appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands