IMG: More Warsaw

Last week I had to go back to Warsaw again, this time for a quick, one- night business trip. I flew up on Wednesday evening, went straight to a shopping mall to buy a new shirt (as the flight attendant had spilled a bottle of red wine on me during the flight), slept in the same hotel where I stayed the previous week, and then took care of the business I needed to take care of on Thursday morning, all of 1/2 hour. The rest of the day, until heading back to the airport in the evening, I had the time to check out some places and neighbourhoods which I had skipped during my earlier trip, chief among them the Pawązki cemetery and the Praga neighbourhood, a curious mix of working class housing and funky art galleries and cafés.

In many ways, I think I like the pictures from this day better than the ones from the previous four-day trip. But judge for yourself:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/warsaw072009/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain