Re: IMG: Glorious Amsterdam afternoon

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:02:57 -0700

Nathan:
This is a marvelous collection of people - you give dSLR shots the intimacy of rangefinder work (or maybe they *are* rangefinder images!).

The owner of the small Ford may not like the young gull taking off over the hood of his car - there may be some unpleasant decoration involved...

There's a timeless quality about young couples in love - it redeems humanity's negative aspects.

Nice stuff.

Mark

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 09:32 AM 4/6/2007, you wrote:
Happiness is to sit on the Dam on a sunny afternoon, with a cold beer nearby, watching life happening around me. I cannot think of many better ways to spend a Sunday afternoon, and that is exactly what I did last Sunday:
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/amsterdamspring/>http://www.frozenlight.eu/amsterdamspring/

Comments welcome as always. Entire workflow in Lightroom.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
<mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: <http://www.nathanfoto.com>http://www.nathanfoto.com