Re: IMG: Berlin

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 17:01:22 -0700

To use what seems to be a current vernacular... You done good Nathan! I like what you did. :-) Jim

On Sep 25, 2010, at 2:17 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

My personal take on the amazing city, last week. I did not go to Brandenburger Tor, nor to the Reichstag, nor to KuDamm...been there, done that. Instead, I explored the former East Berlin, in many ways the most interesting and dynamic part of the city:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/berlin0910/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain