IMG: A bunch of aging Danes...

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:50:48 +0100

Last Saturday I attended a 30-year class reunion in my hometown of Århus (Denmark). I had not seen most of my old classmates in at least 25 years. Of course I took pictures in-between catching up with people and drinking lots of beer (hence the occasional lack of sharpness...). I have put up a gallery here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3803942

The main target audience is of course the people who were there, but I thought I might as well announce them here as well. All pictures with the Olympus E410 and 1.4/30mm Sigma. Everyone in the pictures is 47-48 years old, except for our old gym and English and geography teacher Danny, who must be in his early 60s. He probably has aged the least--see if you can spot him (hint: he originally came to Denmark from his native Kenya ;-))

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: