I am back to the list

  • From: Isaku Higa <isakuhiga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:18:53 -0400

After few years of absence, I am back to LEG.
As things shifted to digital, I drifted away from Leica as their digital
offerings  (M8, DMR ) were too costly for me to afford.
Although I bowed to keep using my film Leicas, I ended up using digital cameras
(different PS, Nikon D SLRs) more and more? but?could not bare to sell film
Leicas especially as used market price was going down : -<.
Recently, my local camera store owner mentioned to me about factory demo M8s at
discounted price and I've finally decided trade-in my film Leica gears for the
M8.  With the M8 at hand, my enthusiasm for Leica and photography are coming
back to me!