How to Say Goodbye?

  • From: "David Stokes" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:47:01 +0100

Douglas,
You are missing the point. I have sent emails to leica-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the*Subject field*. I received acknowledgements which
I replied to as per instructions.
I then get a message "appunsub leica david@....etc
 4BDE85AE:707F.1:yrvpn // eoj
Invalid number of parameters."
I have done this a dozen times without success. I have also tried to click
on the web link but get a blank screen with the message " Error: The cookie
you provided does not exist. It's possible the URL you provided is invalid
or that the cookie has expired."
Agh !!!
So Douglas, don't judge my grumpiness until you too have spent 2 months
trying to unsubscribe from this group!
I was hoping that someone here might have a solution.
Cheers

DAvy