Re: Friday Flowers SonC

At 29/08/2008, you wrote:

Went out to pick your flowers this morning, but I have hurricanes on
my mind.  We're 200 miles from the Coast, but love and lived in New
Orleans and South Louisiana.

Looks like son Adam and his bride Savanna will be coming to stay a few
days.  They're just setting up housekeeping in Old Metairie. Gonna be
fun at our house with four cats and a little dog.  ;-)

http://www.sonc.com/friday_august_29_2008.htm

A great shot, with lovely light, Sonny!

May you and yours be safe from Gustav and Hanna.

Cheers!
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA