Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:36:43 -0700

Sonny Carter OFFERED:
Subject: Friday Flowers SonC

  I spied some Spider lilies getting ready to open, so I hoped to have them for
next week. No clue as to why they are so late this year except for  the
drought.  Anyhow, for some reason, my photo walk for this week was delayed
until nearly dusk, and I spotted a couple other suspects in Adreen's garden.
I'm shooting, when I notice the yellow spider lily is in full glory!  So here
it is,  Wrong lens, wrong camera, too late, still pretty..

  http://sonc.com/look/?p=3083

pretty..<<<<<<<<<<<<

  However my good Sir! :-)

  It maybe the wrong lens, wrong camera, too late & still pretty. That has
nothing to do with the camera with 3 strikes and the photo should be out?

  But it's beauty is the result of a very talented photographer who basically
would merely say...
  "DAMN THE TORPEDOS FULL SPEED AHEAD! AND MAKE A PERFECT EXPOSURE NEVER THE

  Good on you lad!!

  cheers,
  ted