Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 06:54:26 -0500

I spied some Spider lilies getting ready to open, so I hoped to have them
for next week. No clue as to why they are so late this year except for  the
drought.  Anyhow, for some reason, my photo walk for this week was delayed
until nearly dusk, and I spotted a couple other suspects in Adreen's
garden.  I'm shooting, when I notice the yellow spider lily is in full
glory!  So here it is,  Wrong lens, wrong camera, too late, still pretty..

http://sonc.com/look/?p=3083

--
Regards,

Sonny