Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:04:59 -0800

SONNY SHOWED:
Subject: Friday Flowers

  More azaleas, this time in front of my house.
  From the looks of things, this will be a banner year for them; we're loaded
with buds.

   http://sonc.com/look/?p=2596<<<<<<<<
  Hi Sonny,
  Nice to see new flowers each spring. I have lots of good green leaf growth in
my garden all around the house. Some tulips and Daff's about 9" to 12" high.
Flower buds coming along so we should have a few good ones within a few
weeks.... THAT IS IF THE DEER DON'T EAT THEM ALL OFF!!!!!! :-(

  With any kind of luck I'll try my hand at shooting some shortly. No not the
deer, the flowers! :-) :-)

  cheers,
  ted