Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:19:59 -0700

 Sonny Carter showed:
Subject: Friday Flowers SonC

>In Natchitoches, Hurricane / T.S. Issac passed on our East side, so we only
>got about two inches of rain.  A few downed branches, but I'll take that.  We
>did not even lose power, though I understand at one point half of Louisiana
>was without power.  We're indeed lucky.

Many today are without homes and will spend the night in a shelter.  Kathy will
be working at a Special Needs Shelter tonight, (She works for the Department of
Health and Hospitals.)

Here's your Friday Flowers, shot at Adreen's garden during a lull in the wind
yesterday.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=2263<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
A story telling rain flower for sure.  Glad to hear you didn't have the
devastation so mnay others had once again. :-(

cheers,
ted