Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 07:01:37 -0700

SONNY CARTER SHOWED:
 Subject: Friday Flowers SonC
Already into summer flowers around here.  ;-)

http://sonc.com/look/?p=2080

Hi Sonny and all the Friday flower chaps,

Given SWMBO isn't here to give me, shall we say... "sweet guidance" to watering
etc our in-home and garden flowers. :-( One of the motivational aspects of your
photography maybe is to get my butt in gear and do same. Get the gear and shoot
some photos just as though she were here.

I am attempting to do some new looking scenes and flowers by shooting only with
a 21mm, preferably a 15mm as an adventure  and challenge. :-) So far a few
interesting ones. Will post all shortly when I have enough to make it worth
while to show. Then "worthwhile" may well be only in the eye of the shooter!
:-) ;-)

Thanks for the kick in the ass folks to get me out the door walking and doing!
And  watering the inhouse flowers!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)