Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 06:56:45 -0500

Today the flowers are in a vase, and I think I've done that only three times
since I've been doing Friday Flowers.  These are Yellow and white Spider
Lilies.  Adrene cut them just before a storm, but before I could capture
them "in the wild."

You may notice that the web page is different. After eleven years. my
website has become a rabbit warren, and I was still building it with
FrontPage.  This new format is a little easier to manage,  so I hope you
like it.  The old pages are still there and can be reached by links on the
right.

Here are the flowers; click on the image for a larger view.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=174

--
Regards,

Sonny