Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:01:49 -0600

I was out there before work to get this, and I guess it is all about knowing
where the flowers are in your town, because on an arctic blast day like
this, they're few out there, for sure.

My son Eric heads up the road today from warm 26 degree Louisiana back to 8
degree Oklahoma today. He starts classes at Oklahoma City University
Monday.  Ya'll take care of him, OK?  We're going to miss him.

So, here's the only Friday Flowers I could find without freezing my booty
off this morning.  I found them over next to the American Cemetery.  I hope
you can keep warm!

http://www.sonc.com/friday_jan_8_2008.htm

Leica M8 Summicron 35 asph

--