Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:33:14 +0100

Lovely, Sonny!

As for your failure to gain weight on Thursday--did you do your weigh- in on Friday morning before or after...you know what ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

On 23-nov-2007, at 15:27, Sonny Carter wrote:

Good Morning! I trust the mercans here all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was blessed with the presence of my two sons, my sister, my mother and father in law, and of course my dear wife Kathy. We had a feast of a lovely smoked turkey, dressing and all the trimmings.

I checked this morning and the scale did not increase over yesterday morning; I don't know how that happened!

I was across the street to photograph some deep red roses, but they looked tattered, and then I saw these little flowers, and I thought I'd share them with you.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_nov_23_2007.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny