Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:59:01 -0700

Sonny showed:
These Mountain Sunflowers take over a neighbor's yard each Fall.
<http://www.sonc.com/friday_october_26_2007.htm>http://www.sonc.com/friday_october_26_2007.htm

Good Mornin' Sonny!

Your Friday Flowers always bring a warm smile to my face ... but never so much as in the fall.

Night before last, we received 2.5cm (an inch) of snow - not our first snowfall of the season, but the first that has stayed more than a few hours. Yesterday brought us nearly 2 cm of hail and those few flowers that had survived, are now brown and gone.

Life, high on the hill, has it's advantages, but year 'round flowers is not one of them. Your Friday photos help cure that.

Thanks.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA