Re: Friday Flower (ric sep3)

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 07:22:31 -0700

Ric Carter offered:

Subject: Friday Flower (ric sep3)

Yea, I know it's not a flower, but it was a pretty plant.

Lotus.

<http://cartersxrd.net/Site/Friday_Flowers/Pages/2010.html#35>
http://tinyurl.com/26lbjtu

Hi Ric,
Interesting. However the bonus here is the "flower catalogue " attached. I'd recommend viewers take 5 and just click along the series even if you've seen some of these before and I'm sure we've probably seen them all before. No problem look at them again as they are what one might say... "very eye catching!"

Look nearly everybody has seen many of HCB's same photos a dozen times or more and got all squiggly in the gut at times over a questionable photo.

But look at each of these and it's like a flower fix for the day... :-) No pills or powder inhaling! They are smashing and allow your mind to clear the crap of the day and news garbage and relax.

A very powerful series. I highly recommend to just sit and relax. You will feel better after.
cheers,
Dr. ted