FS, WTB: 400mm f/4 modular APO-Telyt-R

  • From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:01:44 -0400 (EDT)

WANTED: 400mm f/4 modular APO-Telyt-R - but first I'll have to sell a LOT of
prints!  If you want any prints of my wildlife photos this would be a really
good time to buy.

Many of my photographs are available as fine prints.  Each photograph is
printed with generous borders on premium RA-4 photographic paper.

Prints are US$50 for 7"x10" through 8"x12" (image area)
US$75 for 10"x14" through 11"x14"
US$100 for 12"x18" through 14"x21"

new prints!
Trumpeter Swan, 11"x14"
http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/trsw01.html

Mallard, 11"x14"
http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/mall04.html

Burrowing Owl, 8"x10"
http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/buow04.html

and prints of the Marsh Wren photo
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/troglodytidae/mawr02.html

will also be available soon.

please respond off-list to wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com