FS: Nicely framed Wildlife Photos.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:12:55 -0700

All:

Where else can you buy a limited edition, tastefully matted and framed, wildlife print that is signed & numbered by the photographer, for just $59?

Perhaps a second hand, shop, if you're lucky enough to find one!

If you consider the cost of getting anything framed, these days, your first question has to be "how does he do it?"

Well, it's simple, I found a source of very attractive, but inexpensive, frames which look very much like the basic black metal frames that most of us are so fond of for our own shots. I then went out and bought a mat cutter, a supply of mat board and learned how to do the whole thing myself! (I'd checked with a dozen or more framers and none of them would do the framing for as little as I sell my framed prints! And that's in lots of a dozen at a time!)

These are true photographs (not inkjet prints) and look great on any wall.

There are 28 different photos available and you can see them all, at: www.telyt.com

Visa & Mastercard accepted though PayPal.

Please note that I am not offering prints of Qaanik, as he is captive and, thus, does not qualify as "wildlife", by my definition.

That being said, publication rights for his image (along with a number of others) can be purchased at: http://tinyurl.com/2amll4 . For most of my images, however, a genuine, signed print will cost you considerably less!

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA