Canal walk - it looks like summer has arrived

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 10:17:01 +0200

I have to get out of the office for a breath of fresh air every now and again, and on Wednesday the weather was wonderful - 2 minutes from the doorstep and I'm down by the canal.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3960_edited_2 Looking towards Berlin
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3953_edited_2 Looking towards Holland
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3956_edited_2 Poppy on the canal bank
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3952_edited_2 Wid Rose

Not sure whether I should go back and get the wires stay in focus with a smaller aperture on this one
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3950_edited_2 Ladybird larva on a leaf

Comments, criticism etc more than welcome

Douglas