Re: At the Gospel

  • From: "Jeff S. Matsler" <jeffmatsler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:36:45 -0500

Sonny,

This is a lovely picture.  Congratulations on your parish's extended ministry.

I preached on the same passage yesterday (maybe Ken did too?).  I doubt my
sermon was up to standards with the bishop's though!

We won't confirm our confirmands until May 13th, so it seems you've beat us to
the punch.  ;-)

Again, wonderful shot of a great celebration - on so many levels.

Jeff M
Amarillo, Tx