Re: A bird

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

Certainly can feel the intensity of the look with this one! Pretty fearsome and
fearful!

Does Izzy  have a bell? We always put them on our cats to warn birds and other
critters of their presence. I've heard (perhaps urban myth) that domestic cats
are the largest cause of death to small birds.

Probably wouldn't have done much in this situation, but seems Izzy has good
stalker instincts and it may save a few avian beauties in the future when Pappa
isn't around...

I enjoyed your story telling and photo as usual.
Thanks,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA