Re: Website help?

  • From: Luke Cycon <lcycon.lcec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcec.code@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:34:38 -0800

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 20:02 -0800, TheSmallTerror jr. wrote:
> Hey guys, I'm stumped. I'm trying to get the W3 validation on the
> website, however I keep getting these errors (on multiple pages):

Check around these line:

I think the errors are related, you have an unclosed tag (That tr tag?)
that is causing the html tag to not close properly, which makes there
not acceptable space in the document to have a "body" tag.

Just a guess from glancing at the HTML tho.. Could be wrong

--
Luke Cycon <lcycon.lcec@xxxxxxxxx>

Anything not nailed down is mine. Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down.
At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day.