Mandatory Code meeting for those interested, Tuesday 1/5/10 in IRC

  • From: Cyliss Sehguh <cyliss13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcec.code@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:37:24 -0800

To those who are serious about working on the code this year,

We are having a meeting after school tomorrow in the IRC so that we can
discuss realistically what we need to get done before kickoff (this
Saturday) and so that your Programing Captain can explain how code is going
to work this year. Even if you think you already know how code is going to
be shared, you should not exclude yourself from the discussion.

Find me or Luke tomorrow if you have any questions.

Silas