Books Available for Review

Greetings,

I've attached an MS Word document that contains a list of books that are
currently available for review as well as links to the publishers'
websites that will allow you to browse books that are available for
review.

If you are interested in reviewing any of the available selections,
please send me a reply which includes the Publisher, Title, Author, and
ISBN for book that you are requesting for review.  You will also need to
include a shipping address, unless you would rather arrange to pickup
the book from me.  Quantities may be limited, so all requests will be
filled on a first come, first served basis.

Please note that there is a limit of 1 book per reviewer.  Once a review
has been completed and posted, a reviewer may request another book to
review.

Once you've received the books that you've requested, please try to have
all reviews completed within 6 to 8 weeks.  Please forward all reviews
to me and I will post them on your behalf and let the publishers know
that they've been posted.

I would like to attempt to place all orders by Monday, August 20th, so
if you are interested in reviewing any books, please let me know by the
end of this week.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or
suggestions.

Thanks,

Pat Byrne

LANUG Book Review Coordinator