[LandXML] Re: road intersections

  • From: nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: andreymu@xxxxxxxxx, landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 05:32:46 -0700

We have just begun to model road intersections with LandXML 1.0. See the
<Roadways>.<Intersections>.<Intersection> element in the LandXML 1.0 schema.

The current model describes intersections between <Roadway> elements, but not
any other specific geometries. Others have identified a more complete
intersection model as an area additional work.

Any input you have to offer will help us address this issue.

Nathan Crews
www.landxml.org