[LandXML] Online validator fails to catch some errors

  • From: Daniel Lidström <daniel.lidstrom@xxxxxx>
  • To: landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:48:55 +0100

Hello!

I've just tried the online LandXML Data Validator (a great tool!).
It has helped a few times, but I can see that it misses to catch
errors sometimes. The attached file has <ProfAlign> elements
wihout any child elements. A clear violation of the specification,
that states that <ProfAlign> has a xs:sequence with minOccurs=1
(default value). It is unfortunate that this is missed.

Regards,

Daniel Lidström,
Software Developer
SBG AB