[LandXML] LandXML SDK documentation and tutorials

  • From: "Shane" <shane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:48:44 +0100

Hi,

I'm in the process of adding LandXML support to our land survey package, see
http://www.atlascomputers.ie/index.php?page=SCC-Overview, and plan to use
the current SDK (LandXMLSDK1.1-04062007.zip) to do this.

Is there any documentation or tutorial information associated with this SDK,
or is the intended usage  to learn the SDK through investigating the browser
samples?  Alternatively, can anyone recommend an approach to implementing
LandXML?  We are currently working in Visual C++ 7.1, so the SDK seems like
a good approach.

Thanks and best regards,

Shane MacLaughlin