[LandXML] Re: LandXML - Bentley/In Roads to Land Desktop 2006

  • From: "Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stwomey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:38:15 -0500

There is a growing number of reports that Bentley files are not importing well
with other applications, not just Autodesk.

The latest sample files that Bentley submitted do validate and work well, so
there may be a new software revision that is causing the problem.

If you can zip the LandXML file and send it too me I will check it out and be
able to give you some detail on what the specific problem is.

Regards,

Nathan Crews
www.landxml.org