[LandXML] LandXML 1.0: corrupt archive

  • From: Fabien Coutel <FCoutel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:07:21 -0800

Hi!

I have an earlier build of landXML but I cant decipher what version it is. Is
there a way I can determine this by looking somewhere in the code?

I have tried downloading 1.2 and 1.1 but they don't match. My guess is it could
be 1.0 but when I tried downloading it I got "not a valid zip file" error so it
seems incomplete.  Please advise where I can get 1.0 (and earlier versions if
possible).  If you want you can just email me the source code as I can compile
it myself to save space.

Many thanks!

Fabien Coutel