[lally] Re: how are you all

  • From: "Sigfredo Tineo" <sigfredotineo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:23:15 -0400

Hey Kumar,
good to hear from you. Wao, I can't believe a year already passed, I hope
your extra year was worth it and wish you the best for the future. I'm
already working in the DR, otherwise I would've loved to meet you one last
time. I'll take you upon you offer if I'm ever in your part of the world and
if you're ever in mine consider the same offer for you :)
Take care and please give my regards to your family.

Sigfredo

On 6/11/07, kumar pandey <pandeykum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello class of 2006,
Haven't heard from most of you in a long time.  Trust you are all doing
well.

I am writing to let you know that I have completed my stint at FlatBurger,
Inc. and am preparing to go back home.  I am scheduled to leave on the 2nd
of July. My family will move back to Nepal with me.  I am looking forward to
going home and working there.  No job has been lined up yet,  so I will
probably be looking for a job most of July.

If you are in the Troy/Albany area in the next three weeks, let us try and
get together one last time before I leave.   If I do not hear from you, I
would like to thank all of you for your friendship.  If you ever are in my
part of the world please do  let me know so we can get together then as
well. I will continue to have access to this email.

Keep in touch and good luck to you all.

--
Kumar Pandey