[lally] Re: how are you all

  • From: seamus gorman <spgorman77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

Very good to hear from you.  I enjoyed our time together and now that a year
has passed I am starting to miss the good  old days in the Pittsburg building.
Sniff, sniff.  I wish you and your family all of the best.

I'm in the Rochester area, but would consider taking the trip to Albany if a
little mini reunion is taking place any of these upcoming weekends.  I'm
definitely in the maybe category as I'd need special permission from my wife.
We have a baby due in exactly a month from today.