[lally] Re: how are you all

  • From: Oscar Pérez <opp94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:36:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Kumar:

  How does Troy look in these days? I hope you find a job soon.
  Isabel and I wish you a safe trip back home.

  Oscar

kumar pandey <pandeykum@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:  Hello class of 2006,
Haven't heard from most of you in a long time.  Trust you are all doing well.

I am writing to let you know that I have completed my stint at FlatBurger, Inc.
and am preparing to go back home.  I am scheduled to leave on the 2nd of July.
My family will move back to Nepal with me.  I am looking forward to going home
and working there.  No job has been lined up yet,  so I will probably be
looking for a job most of July.

If you are in the Troy/Albany area in the next three weeks, let us try and get
together one last time before I leave.   If I do not hear from you, I would
like to thank all of you for your friendship.  If you ever are in my part of
the world please do  let me know so we can get together then as well. I will
continue to have access to this email.

Keep in touch and good luck to you all.

--
Kumar Pandey