[lally] Re: how are you all

  • From: "Hemant Arora " <a.hemant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:53:07 +0200

hey kumar

really good to hear from you. im going to be in new delhi july onwards, so
let get in touch then. perhaps we can meet up sometime and and maybe see if
we can work out a job for you in india.

hemant

On 6/11/07, kumar pandey <pandeykum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello class of 2006,
Haven't heard from most of you in a long time.  Trust you are all doing
well.

I am writing to let you know that I have completed my stint at FlatBurger,
Inc. and am preparing to go back home.  I am scheduled to leave on the 2nd
of July. My family will move back to Nepal with me.  I am looking forward to
going home and working there.  No job has been lined up yet,  so I will
probably be looking for a job most of July.

If you are in the Troy/Albany area in the next three weeks, let us try and
get together one last time before I leave.   If I do not hear from you, I
would like to thank all of you for your friendship.  If you ever are in my
part of the world please do  let me know so we can get together then as
well. I will continue to have access to this email.

Keep in touch and good luck to you all.

--
Kumar Pandey

--