[lally] Re: how are you all

  • From: John Freer <john_freer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm up for getting together for a drink or a bite.  Suggest a
place/time, if you would.

If not, best wishes and safe travel to you and your family.  If we
can ever be of assistance with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

John Freer.

--- kumar pandey <pandeykum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello class of 2006,
> Haven't heard from most of you in a long time.  Trust you are all
> doing
> well.
> I am writing to let you know that I have completed my stint at
> FlatBurger,
> Inc. and am preparing to go back home.  I am scheduled to leave on
> the 2nd
> of July. My family will move back to Nepal with me.  I am looking
> forward to
> going home and working there.  No job has been lined up yet,  so I
> will
> probably be looking for a job most of July.
> If you are in the Troy/Albany area in the next three weeks, let us
> try and
> get together one last time before I leave.   If I do not hear from
> you, I
> would like to thank all of you for your friendship.  If you ever
> are in my
> part of the world please do  let me know so we can get together
> then as
> well. I will continue to have access to this email.
> Keep in touch and good luck to you all.
> --
> Kumar Pandey

John J Freer, P.E
Director of Engineering, DayStar Technologies, Inc.
jfreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / 518.383.4600 x324 (office)
john_freer@xxxxxxxxx   / 518.441.9647 (cell)