[lally] Re: Wedding Invitation

  • From: "kumar pandey" <pandeykum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:04:49 +0545

Hi Yogesh, I am closer to Bangalore than most of the others in our MBA
program, and yet will be unable to attend.

I am very happy for you and wish you have a great wedding.

If you and your new bride decide to come to Kathmandu after the wedding,
which a lot of newly wed Indians do, make sure you let me know.

My wife sends her best wishes as well. Please do keep in touch.

Kumar

--
Kumar Pandey