[kscnorthconnect] just some notes

  • From: Julia Trippe <jetrippe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:25:20 -0700

Hi everyone,
I am getting a little bit of a handle on our wonderful new list serve. Here are
a few bits of information that may be helpful.

-To CHANGE your SETTINGS going to freelists.org/list/kscnorthconnect and log in
there. Choose 'change settings'. From there you can:
        - Hold emails until you get back from VACATION (vacation mode)
        - Get emails once a day instead of as they are sent (DIGEST mode)

- If you want to RESPOND to a specific member or just a few members, please use
their individual emails. If you don't have their emails, they are listed under
'list users' after you login at freelists.org/list/kscnorthconnect

- If you have any concerns about the list, posts received from the list, or the
list administrator (Julia) at jetrippe@xxxxxxx

See you all soon,
Julia