[kscnorthconnect] Re: Fwd: movie night

  • From: elaine rees <elainerees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

So far it looks like I can make it on Thursday the 10th.  Have class on
Wednesday nights....

Elaine

From: "Margaret Bayless" <baylessm@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: April 12, 2012 2:27:01 PM PDT

To: <jetrippe@xxxxxxx>

Subject: movie night

Hi Julie: Here are the possible plans for KSC movie night in May.

The 1st movie will be by a Bhutanese lama director. (A funny and fascinating
exploration of living one's spirituality in a Buddhist country).

At the first meeting we will discuss future selections and dates.

Here are dates from which we can select our first movie night: 5/9; 5/10, or
5/16.  The most votes will determine the date.

Time: 7 to 9ish.

Place: Margaret Bayless's home: 1105 Calvin St. Eugene N. on Coburg; E. on
Harlow (rt turn from Coburg) continue  E. on Harlow; (watch for school speed
zone); turn left just past Bertha Holt Elementary school; onto Calvin pass
three streets on left; house is on right - large magnolia tree in yard.

Phone: 541-357-4022

Margaret will provide tea.  Bring your own beverage if other than tea.  Bring
snacks, including popcorn, if desired. (I will make some popcorn - with butter).

Margaret and Carole