[kscnorthconnect] Re: Fwd: movie night

  • From: Carole Bennett <ziacarolina34@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:52:46 -0700 (PDT)

Carole J. Bennett, MSW, LMT
Affordable Massage for Wellness
office (541) 485-1007
c- (541) 653-1412

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, Aurora Fiorintina <afiorintina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Aurora Fiorintina <afiorintina@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kscnorthconnect] Re: Fwd: movie night
To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 9:33 AM

May 10th works for me Aurora

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Margaret Bayless <baylessm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi moviegoers:  May 10th has been the overwhelming favorite date for the first
movie night. I trust the June date will work for those of you who cannot make
the 10th.  See you at my place around 7 pm.  Let's plan on starting the film at
7:15 or 7:20 so we will have time to talk afterward.

I look forward to meeting everyone.  Margaret

The 1st movie will be by a Bhutanese lama director. (A funny and fascinating
exploration of living one's spirituality in a Buddhist country).

At the first meeting we will discuss future selections and dates.

Here are dates from which we can select our first movie night: 5/9; 5/10, or
5/16.  The most votes will determine the date.

Time: 7 to 9ish.

Place: Margaret Bayless's home: 1105 Calvin St. Eugene N. on Coburg; E. on
Harlow (rt turn from Coburg) continue  E. on Harlow; (watch for school speed
zone); turn left just past Bertha Holt Elementary school; onto Calvin pass
three streets on left; house is on right - large magnolia tree in yard.

Phone: 541-357-4022

Margaret will provide tea.  Bring your own beverage if other than tea.  Bring
snacks, including popcorn, if desired. (I will make some popcorn - with butter).

Margaret and Carole

!SIG:4f8d8a04171621812773085!