Di-Impulsion 2010, Disha Istitute of Technology and Management, Raipur, Jan 15-17 2010

*Di-Impulsion 2010*
Disha Institute of Technology and Management, Raipur

Jan 15-17, 2010

Click here to visit the
website.<http://www.knowafest.com/2010/01/di-impulsion-2010-disha-institute-of.html>

“Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that
determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat
you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact
because you think you are.”

*Dear participants,*

      We feel privileged to inform you that DISHA INSTITIUTE OF MANAGEMENT
AND TECHNOLOGY, RAIPUR, C.G.   is organizing a National Level B-school Meet
“DI-IMPULSION 2010” which will be conducted in the Institute from Jan 15,
2010 to Jan 17, 2010. This meet is aimed to develop a sense of appreciation
for talent and knowledge and to inculcate a sense of competitiveness among
budding managers. This meet embraces an open invitation to all participants
of management field (MBA/PGDM) across the nation. This meet will last for 3
days and will amalgamate energy, joy, culture through series of events
testing your vibrancy and strength to survive in the market.

*Events:*

The Transcendent-Best manager
The Analyst-Case analysis
Brainaic-Business Quiz
Trailblazer-Paper Presentation
Vibes-Cultural event
Bull Vs Bear-Share Market
Divergent thinker-Creative Ad
Meet the press-Media attack
The Change Agent-HR

Thus, the event would provide a platform to the participant to share their
recharging ideas with other students in an enthralling & dynamic
environment. This event will not just give you the opportunity but will
reward your talent.

*Rewards- *

*Best college*

                First prize-Rs. 31,000

                Second Prize-Rs. 21,000

*Event winner-*

                First prize-Rs.5,000

                Second Prize-Rs.3,000

*Please note*: all the expenses regarding travel will be reimbursed by the
institute, accommodation, food facility will be provided by the institute
itself at free of cost!!!

For more details, log on to our
website<http://www.knowafest.com/2010/01/di-impulsion-2010-disha-institute-of.html>
.

Regards,
On behalf of

GAURAV AGRAWAL
DIMAT – RAIPUR (Chhattisgarh)

www.knowafest.com
If you want to list your fest in our website, please click
here<http://www.knowafest.com/2007/09/submit-your-fest-details.html>.
If you have any other concerns with our mailings, please write a mail to
publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx