RE: more follow up

  • From: "Monte Keady" <MKeady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathsiskiyouems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:29:07 -0800

Thank you Dan, I appreciate the work you are doing and trust that your
diligence will pay off.

On another matter.  I was able to attend the Dorris Fire annual banquet
and was treated to a fine dinner by an organization that showed a lot of
pride in their service to their community.  Thank you Chief Frost for
the invitation.  Also in attendance were personnel from Basin, and Butte
Valley Ambulance.

Since then, I heard that the Dorris Fire and Butte Valley Ambulance
people got together for a meeting.  Can anyone provide an update on

Monte B Keady

Division Chief - Training/EMS

Klamath County Fire District No. 1

143 N Broad Street,