[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] Hogback - Directional Antenna

  • From: "Keith Endacott" <kendacott@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:22:00 -0800

As many of you recall from discussions at Fire Defense Board, the antenna at
Hogback will need to be replaced with a directional antenna.

All the parts are in, and Day Wireless was planning to install tomorrow.
However with an anticipated winter storm with heavy snow and high winds,
they will have to wait until a break in the weather.

I will keep you updated as I receive more information.

Keith Endacott
 <mailto:kendacott@xxxxxxxx> kendacott@xxxxxxxx
Operations Manager
Klamath 9-1-1 Communications