[klaatumail] Re: travel faster than light

  • From: "Whyrmie" <whyrmie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:29:08 -0400

Why do I even bother?

I  N  F  L  A  T  I  O  N

The Universe is not as wide in light-years as it is old in years.
Immediately after the Big Bang there was matter 14 billion light years away
from our currrent position.
It's light has traveled for billions of years to reach us. We and the light
have not traveled from the same location.
There is no "center of the universe".