[klaatumail] Was Alex Now music OT?

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

Considering there are others on this list that have talked at great length
about him here over the years, I'd have to say you've had blinders on or were
falling behind on your mail and skipped a bunch. :)

That is what I missed, though we came here because of a love for Klaatu's
music, a lot of people's tastes are differant and one can expand ones
possibilities of other artists and music styles.

As for me, I still like going on the hunt for other stuff (any genre of music)
and maybe take the plunge.  The local swap and shop here is good for trolling
as is the Goodwill stores.

But I digress ... lol

Alex