[klaatumail] Re: Voicedude spotlighted on website & radio (no kk)

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:03:58 -0400

CIUT is one of the big three College stations in Toronto (CYRK and CKLN being
the other two). Congrats, man!

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> From: no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [klaatumail] Voicedude spotlighted on website & radio (no kk)
> Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:23:27 -0700
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hey, gang!
>
> I've been spotlighted on a music-themed website / broadcast called
> Some Assembly Required. It's broadcast over dozens of radio stations
> in the U.S. and Canada including CFBU, CIUT, and CKDU.
>
> The blog was based on a simple interview, and this week's episode
> broadcast songs by a dozen artists, the last one being one of my
> mashups (Temptations vs. Rolling Stones).
>
> Oh, yes: and he even plugged the Bullseye Records' release "Takin'
> Care Of Christmas"!
>
> You can check it all out from here:
> http://www.some-assembly-required.net/
>
> Please let me know if anyone here has actually heard the broadcast....
>
> Thanx!
>
> - Joel-Steven (Kaalifornia Klaatusian) 8^D
>
> P.S. Many NEW mashups coming very soon. Refer to website mentioned
> on blog.

New! Open Messenger faster on the MSN homepage
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?77405